Powered roller conveyor type DS50
Drive shaft roller conveyors are often used to transport and accumulate (large) dimensionally stable products such as boxes or crates. Partly due to the low accumulation pressure, long transport lines are possible with a single motor. During accumulation, the drive shaft keeps rotating and the rollers stop.
Terms of application
Important features are: drive by 230/400V motor and possibility for accumulation on the roller conveyor. This versatile driven roller conveyor has many variants and to use the DS50 roller conveyor, your application must meet the following conditions to guarantee a long service life:
Environment: Dry and clean to slightly dirty
Load: Max. 100 kg/meter
Speed: Max. 32,7 m/min
Roller diameter: Ø50 mm
Drive: 3 phase, 230/400V geared motor
The basic frame of the DS50 powered roller conveyors consists of an aluminium profile designed from the experience of our users. The T-slots in the profiles are designed so that standard fasteners can be tilted in from the side. As a result, various components (such as side guides or photocells) can easily be fitted to the frame by us or the customer after delivery. The T-slots can also be sealed later with a plastic sealing profile.
By standardisation, the powered roller conveyors are available in various widths. Partly due to the modular concept, it is possible to supply various types of powered roller conveyors.
- Basic: Aluminium frame with integrated cable ducts on both sides
- Curve modules: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° and 180°
- Roller width: approx. 310 - 1,010 mm in 50 mm increments (very fast delivery: 410 - 510 - 610 mm)
- Roller diameter: 50 mm
- Roller pitch: 55 - 75 - 100 - 125 mm
- Transmission: round belts
- Module length: Max. 3,000 mm (consisting of a number of zones)
- System length: Approx. 15 - 20 metres (depending on load, speed and configuration)
- Speed: Approx. 2.9 - 32.7 m/min
- Rated voltage: 230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase
- Frame performed with high or low profile
- Pneumatic pusher
- Transfer unit
- Standard drive or SEW drive
- Merge section
- Merge section
- Adjustable side rail
For all options, please contact us.