The roller drive roller conveyors are often used to convey, buffer and separate products such as boxes and crates by zones.
Key features are: roller drives, low noise, economical conveying and high conveyor speed. They are also often used for short conveyor systems and for intelligent conveyor systems.
Our friendly engineers are more than happy to discuss your requirements, offer advice and work with you to help deliver your bespoke roller conveyor. You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.
- Basic: Aluminium profile with integrated cable trays on both sides
- Curve modules: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° and 180°
- Roller length: Approx. 310 - 1.010 mm in steps of 50 mm (short delivery times: 410 - 510 - 610 mm)
- Roller diameter: 50 mm
- Roller pitch: 55 - 75 - 100 - 125 mm
- Drive medium: PU round belts
- Module length: Max. 3.000 mm (consist of a few zones)
- System length: No maximum
- Velocity: Approx. 1,8 - 39 m/min
- Load: Max. 80 kg per meter
- Rated voltage: 24 V DC
- Frame executed with high or low profile
- Type of controls: Interroll DriveControl, Interroll ZoneControl, Interroll MultiControl, NDW BC50, NDW BP120 or PulseRoller ConveyLinx
- Integrated photocells
- Pneumatic pusher
- Merge section
- Folding section
- Adjustable side guide