The most common powered roller conveyor is a drive shaft roller conveyor. Drive shaft roller conveyors are often used to convey or accumulate products such as boxes or crates. Long conveyor lines are possible with few motors, because of the low accumulation pressure (1 motor on a length of 15 meter is often possible). During an accumulation situation the drive shaft continues to rotate and the rollers stop.
Our friendly engineers are more than happy to discuss your requirements, offer advice and work with you to help deliver your bespoke roller conveyor. You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.
- Basic: Aluminium profile with integrated cable trays on both sides
- Curve modules: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° and 180°
- Roller length: Approx. 310 - 1.010 mm in steps of 50 mm (short delivery times: 410 - 510 - 610 mm)
- Roller diameter: 50 mm
- Roller pitch: 55 - 75 - 100 - 125 mm
- Drive medium: PU round belt
- Module length: Max. 3.000 mm
- System length: Approx. 15 - 20 meter (depending on load, velocity and configuration)
- Velocity: Approx. 2,9 - 32,7 m/min
- Load: Max. 100 kg per meter
- Rated voltage: 230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase