The chain drive roller conveyors are often used to convey and accumulate products such as boxes and crates. Key features are: higher load and wider range ambient temperature.
Our friendly engineers are more than happy to discuss your requirements, offer advice and work with you to help deliver your bespoke roller conveyor. You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.
- Basic: Steel coated or galvanized steel with integrated cable trays on both sides
- Positive driven or powered accumulating
- Roller length: Approx. 400 - 600 - 800 mm (other roller length on request)
- Roller diameter: 50 mm
- Roller pitch: 70 - 105 - 140 mm
- Drive medium: Chain
- Module length: 1.330 or 2.660 mm
- Velocity: Approx. 6 - 16 m/min (other velocties on request)
- Max. load: Approx. 500 kg/meter
- Rated voltage: 230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase