Pallet chain conveyors are used for pallets or similar heavy products or product carriers.
BCK Holland has a wide range of conveyors to transport pallets (or similar heavy products or product carriers). The product range is divided into powered pallet roller conveyors, pallet chain conveyors, pallet turntables and gravity pallet roller conveyors. Each system also has a wide range of options such as: type of drive, stoppers, angle transfer devices, end stop, etc.
Our friendly engineers are more than happy to discuss your requirements, offer advice and work with you to help deliver your bespoke chain conveyor. You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.
The pallet chain conveyors can be divided into two types, namely pallet chain conveyors with two chains and pallet chain conveyors with three chains. The pallet chain conveyors are used for the lateral transportation of pallets up to 1,500 kg per meter. Chain conveyors with 3 tracks are used for applications with normal pallets and half pallets. Also because of the modular design any pallet chain conveyor can be created.
- Basic: Steell coated / galvanized C-profiel 18x70x170x70x18x4 mm
- Width: c.t.c. 950 mm (2 chains), c.t.c. 350/600 mm (3 chains)
- Chain: 3/4" of 1" roller chain
- Module length: 1.350, 1.500, 2.400 and 2.700 mm
- Max. length: 10.800 mm
- Type of drive: centre drive (DM)
- Velocity: 6, 9, and 12 m/min
- Load: Max. 1.500 kg per meter (max. 4.000 kg with 3/4" ketting and max. 6.000 kg with 1" ketting)
- Nominal voltage: 230/400V, 50 Hz, 3 phase
- tiltable chain conveyor
- Chain discharge station (powered / slave driven)
- Fixed stop
- supporting wheel
- supporting chain
- supporting rollers
- supporting tiltable chain between chain conveyors
- sensor bracket (type GFIF / type GFIJ / type GFU)
(other load, c.t.c. tracks, quantity of tracks and options on request)